Automotive Service Advisor Job, Latest Engineering Jobs In Kenya,
INDUSTRY: AUTO CENTRE – FULL TIME
JOB LOCATION: NAIROBI
SALARY: KSHs 25,000.00
Duties & Responsibilities
- Advises customers about necessary service for routine maintenance.
- Explains the services offered at the Auto Centre including car wash, repairs, express services, wheel balancing etc
- Customer service and PR to retain customers
- Taking payments in cash and Mpesa
- Coordinating between the staffs and the customers
- Marketing strategies including digital marketing
- Confers with customers about inspection results, recommend corrective procedures and prepare work order for needed repairs.
- Prepares a repair order showing time, cost and labor estimates for service.
- Writes a brief description of the customer’s concern on the repair order to help the technician locate the problem.
- Explains the work performed and the repair order charges to the customer.
- Handles customer complaints.
- Schedules service appointments.
- Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
- Advises customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Establishes “promised time.” Checks with dispatcher, if necessary.
- Obtains customer’s signature on repair order; provides customer with a copy.
- Establishes customer’s method of payment. Obtains credit approval, if necessary.
- Notifies dispatcher of incoming work.
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Implements and maintains a service marketing program.
- Degree or Diploma
- 2-3 years experience in a busy Auto centre
- PR and customer service skills
- High levels of integrity
- Marketing skills
- Online marketing skills
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Good communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving
- Team player
How to Apply
- If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to [email protected] quoting the job title as the subject line.
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.