Area Sales Manager – Pharmaceutical Job, Kenyan Sales & Marketing Jobs,
SALARY: Kshs 130,000.00- FULL TIME
JOB LOCATION: NAIROBI
Our client a multinational pharmaceutical company is looking to hire an experienced Area Sales Manager. The incumbent will work as a country head for Kenya and primary responsibility will be to deploy the vision, leadership and strategic roadmap to build world class pharmaceutical operations in Kenya. The individual will be responsible for building and leading a team of sales, marketing and other functional professionals with the plan to grow and establish markets in Kenya.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise business teams to promote company’s products in the assigned area for revenue growth.
- Conduct market research to assess market trends and explore business opportunities in assigned area.
- Conduct promotional activities to generate revenue and increase brand visibility.
- Implement business strategies to achieve monthly and annual goals.
- Monitor and supervise the budget, resources, inventory, performance, and profitability.
- Recruit employees, assess their performance and take necessary actions when needed.
- Train team members to improve their skills and competencies.
- Analyze business results and recommend improvements for business plan.
- Develop individual developmental plans for each team member.
- Develop area specific business plan for profitability while complying with the needs of local market.
- Manage budget, time and resources to meet business objectives in the assigned areas.
- Implement business policies and programs for smooth operations.
- Conduct regular business meetings and coordinate with business teams to ensure continuous development.
- Guide business team in completing their tasks successfully.
Skills & Competences
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Having strong sense of responsibility and commitment to one’s duties
- Able to manage a team
- Selling and Marketing skills
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong written communication, exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must exhibit excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Qualifications in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
- Only local Kenyan candidates from reputed Pharmaceuticals companies need apply
- Currently working as an Area Sales Manager with a Pharmaceutical Company
- Over 5 Years of Experience in Sales & Marketing in Pharma Industry
- Candidate must have experience in handling team size of 10+ people
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer applications
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to [email protected]
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.