Advertising Sales Manager Job, Kenyan Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Salary: 2ook Full time
industry: Digital TV
Our client leading in the Digital TV industry seeks to recruit a highly motivated and skilled professional who is suitably qualified to fill in the position of an Advertising Sales manager with overall duty of managing a team of advertising sales executives and developing sales and marketing strategies as well as developing and maintaining relationships with clients and advertising agencies.
- Maintain good relationship with clients to ensure continuous business growth.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of advertisements.
- Ensure timely advertising billing and payment for customers
- Develop sales strategies to achieve the short and long term sales revenue objectives.
- Review the sales processes and suggest improvements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and advertising agencies. Having rich clients resources would be preferred.
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising.
- Analyze and integrate resources, creating new ideas on how to expand advertising and sponsorship revenue and achieve the sales targets.
- Collect the information and analyze Kenya market and competitors, develop the sales strategies and plans.
- Selling advertising time for commercials
- Providing a holistic client service relations plan in order to optimize advertising budgets and achieve set revenue targets to clients so as to maximize broadcasting sales volumes and revenue targets.
- Communicate regularly with customers and management to discuss about advertising project progress, status and issues if any.
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for increasing sales.
- Develop overall budget and manage expenses within the budget.
- Prioritize customers based on revenue potential.
- Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends.
- Plan the advertising account activities such as identifying customers, managing resources, and setting deadlines.
- Determine sales forecast and present the figures to the management and customers.
- Prepare presentations and proposals for customers.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a busy media company mostly TV Section, digital TV or marketing agencies
- Prior experience in Advertising sales is a must
- University degree in a relevant field
- Computer literate with excellent selling skills and communication skills
- Versatility to manage and execute across a multitude of functions
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to [email protected]
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.