Advertising Agency Manager Job, Kenyan Media Job In Kenya,
JOB TITLE: ADVERTISING AGENCY MANAGER
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
INDUSTRY: ADVERTISING AGENCY (CREATIVE ADVERTISING AGENCY)
SALARY: KSHS 300,000.00 NET
JOB LOCATION: JUBA, SOUTH SUDAN
ABOUT THE JOB
Our client is a Creative Advertising Agency in Juba, South Sudan and looking to hire an Advertising Agency Manager. The ideal candidate will be tasked to handle both internal and external business operations. The position holder will coordinate the execution of client projects. The preferred candidate must have a deep understanding of the client’s requests as well as the internal processes and operations of a creative advertising agency. Experience in managing a creative team of graphic designers, copy writers, art directors, client service executives, media planners, media buyers, and social media page admins is key. The ideal candidate must also have extensive experience in driving revenue growth within a busy advertising agency.
- Produce creative thought leadership in the creation of high-quality broadcast and print, as well as experiential, environmental, and digital design
- Develop, create and launch brands
- Champion the revenue growth of the agency.
- Work with Account Managers to ensure each project, in accordance with briefing, are clearly outlined and estimated.
- Review all art creation
- Come up with creative thinking during brainstorming sessions, creative wall reviews, and project kick-off meetings
- Guide, influence, and motivate others with thought-provoking ideas and recommendations.
- Crack new ideas for creative team management and processes
- Assist in the supervision of the creative department to promote an inspiring atmosphere and desirable work flow to achieve the best work.
- Excellent knowledge of required ecommerce best practices
- Passion for design platforms, i.e. interactive design, mobile, and touch-screen
- Demonstrated ability to take projects from initial stage to delivery of final product
- Extreme attention to details plus the ability to communicate clearly and briefly
- Smart, self-motivated, articulate, diplomatic, approachable, confident, passionate, curious and fun
- Great in digital and video disciplines
- Ability to be current with the latest trends of visual influencers across the entertainment and tech industries
- Demonstrated leadership ability with the ability to lead both creative and non-creative team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Over 5 years’ experience in a busy advertising agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, the management or any other related discipline. A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years’ experience in agency management
- Support business growth strategies to help meet company goals & budget.
- Set up & Implement year plans for the key performance indicators of the department, Including annual budgets, market developments, and financial and other business objectives.
- Develop & Maintain strategies in relation to the financial year framework in order to achieve the sales targets
- Provide on the ground support to the sales & technical team as they generate leads and close new deals
- Manage accounts in the region
- Demand planning & customer relationship management
- Organize and develop & manage the commercial department in line with corporate strategy & guidelines in anticipation of current & future business challenges to achieve business results
- Coach the team on a regular basis to achieve team & Individual targets
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to [email protected] quoting the job title as the subject line.
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The candidate should be ready to travel and work in S. Sudan- Travel logistics will be provided
- The company will provide accommodation , food , relocation assistance , pick & drop to work
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.