Payments Associate Job, Accounting Kenyan Jobs 2021,
Job Purpose:The role holder will be responsible for the processing of supplier invoices, utilities, staff advances and processing all payments of the same in line with terms of payments and organizational policies and procedures.
- Day to day operations of processing invoices, supplier payments and process of the dividends and coupons for all Britam Holdings and subsidiaries.
- Process vendor, utility, investors (holders of shares and bond), employees, any related tax payments, etc. are handled and process efficiently;
- Maintains accounting controls while processing invoices and payments.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science or Related Discipline
- Professional accounting qualification such as CPA- K or ACCA
- At least 6-8 years experience in a similar position, two of which should be in a supervisory capacity
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.