Learning & Development Lead Job, Current Teaching Jobs In Kenya,
- Reporting to Head of Talent & Capability, the Learning & Development Specialist will be accountable for the successful design, development, and designing of innovative deployment methodologies and most critically assessing L&D impact using learning metrics and business data.
- Design a broad range of needs-based learning and development solutions, with a special focus on initiatives that address talent & workforce development, and the business learning priorities.
- Leverage technology, creativity, and innovation for new and blended learning methodologies to rapidly embed learning and development initiatives like self-administered learning, mobile learning, micro-learning, e-learning, webinars, virtual instructional learning, and so on.
- Manage, deliver, assess, and track learning programs that sustain and drive managerial and functional expertise and increase our operational efficiency and distinctive customer experience.
- Work closely with, HRBPs & Line Managers on the development of new learning and development programs to ensure overall organizational workforce readiness.
- Leading the creation and identification of instructional and delivery methods using various learning solutions and the latest most innovative technologies
- Developing and co-creating coaching, leadership development and mentoring programs and acting as a thought leader and expert in Learning & Development
- Design and develop curriculum maps materials for classroom, virtual and/or self-administered training, learning roadmaps, leadership roadmaps, and staff learning tracks for staff upskilling and development for improved organizational performance
- Determine the type of intervention suitable for the Company skills gaps identified.
- Identify and select a panel of training institutions and facilitators to conduct training in line with staff needs.
- Draw the annual training budget.
- Develop measurement and evaluation on the effectiveness of the learning and development curriculum provided, including pre-and post-assessments, surveys, and evaluations.
- Generate learning and development material using relevant e-learning software, Learning Management System, and other innovative learning methodologies, as a key pillar of agile learning and development
- Develop design documents, storyboards, audio scripts, graphic images, and communications related to new and existing learning initiatives in the organization.
- Manages the design and further development of the New Hire On boarding Program
- Leads and supports the Head of Talent & Capability in the development of Management and Leadership programs for the Talent Management agenda for the organization.
- Responsible together with the learning team to drive the uptake of e-learning programs for the organization, researching online training programs (e-learning) for purchase, and/or developing programs for in-house e-learning
- Maintain and manage messaging and documentation of all training materials including postings on the intranet, Social Media Learning, and Learning Management System
- Facilitates learning programs as necessary using different delivery methods as required
Key Performance Measures
- As described in your Personal Scorecard
Knowledge, experience, and qualifications required
- An Undergraduate degree in Education, Training, Human Resources, or other related fields
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in corporate learning and development.
- Experience in delivering a wide variety of high-quality learning programs.
- Knowledge and experience as a leadership development practitioner or coach or mentor are desirable
- Experience as an Instructional Designer/Developer in a corporate or consulting environment is an added advantage but not essential
- Knowledge of training needs assessments and training evaluation methods and tools.
- Reasonable experience in E-learning management and blended learning program development
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Good experience in the use of authoring tools, curating content, and gamification to create learning interventions
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel, and advanced PowerPoint skills are a requirement.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with virtual learning delivery tools and conferencing.
- Experience in developing, delivery and leading classroom courses, workshops, seminars.
How to Apply
Unposting Date: 15-11-2022