Employee Experience (Graphic) Designer – Human Resources Job, Current Graphics Designer Jobs In Kenya,
Job Purpose and Key responsibilities
- The purpose of the role is to create visual concepts to communicate information to a variety of target groups and support enterprise-wide internal communication for employee engagement, culture transformation and employee initiatives to achieve the company strategic mandate and to build an environment where people can thrive and succeed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full ownership of the creative process including ideation, design, production, and distribution of creative projects for employee communication, culture transformation, and HR-led people initiatives.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements for appropriate outputs
- Designing artworks for social and digital media for HR projects and employee-related initiatives and campaigns
- Shooting, editing, and modifying videos including inserting closed captioning, graphics, or other on-screen text as required for employee content projects.
- To develop a strategic creative direction for graphic and visual campaigns for Employee initiatives and culture transformation.
- Providing art direction for graphic design, videography, and photoshoot projects to teams working on employee-related projects and initiatives on the People agenda
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral with a wide range of media
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Developing content to strengthen our employer brand to champion staff engagement forums that amplify inspiring employee stories and experiences to drive improved internal branding and our talent brand externally as part of [email protected]
- Produce high employee communications including a variety of internal communications including announcements, advertisements, e-shots and campaign briefs, and collateral for people agenda initiatives and to be delivered across a variety of communications channels.
Knowledge, experience, and qualifications
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of proven experience in graphic design and with a compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of market standard Graphic Design and Video Editing including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and other graphic design software
- Versatility and agility with the ability to manage and deliver print, digital, photography, and video projects
- Knowledge in designing for different media including, print, digital, and video.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- A creative thinker is able to influence the target demographic.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 20-05-2022
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.