Credit Control Associate Job, Credit Control Jobs Kenya 2022,
- Perform monthly reconciliations for all debtor balances between the Line of Business systems and ERP.
- Prepare an aging analysis as part of the credit control report to intermediaries.
- Collect all outstanding debt from intermediaries and/or customers within the credit control policy.
- Circulate debtor statements to intermediaries and engage with the Sales team on collection pipelines.
- Prepare demand letters for issuance to intermediaries and/or clients
- Perform regular visits to intermediaries and clients for statement reconciliation and collection of outstanding premiums.
- Allocate all premiums received within 2 days from date of receipt.
- Advise underwriters to debit or intermediaries to share allocation schedules and engage with cashiers for prompt receipting.
- Generate accurate intermediary statements. Analyze and reconcile all intermediary statements and circulate on a monthly basis to all stakeholders to facilitate collection.
- Ensure prompt and accurate payment of commissions to intermediaries.
- Create and post commission payment vouchers in Line of Business systems and allocate to the respective intermediary statements.
- Ensure timely resolution of all intermediary queries. Manage an issues tracker, updated daily with all issues raised.
- Timely processing and payment of premium refunds, Risk management fees, Loyalty, and incentives to Fas/IFAs and Sales Team
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- CPA(K) or other similarly recognized accounting profession qualification
- 2-3 years of accounting experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of ERP AP system and/or experience in using Oracle Financials would be an advantage
- Strong computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.