Britam Corporate Sales Executive Job-Kisumu
Corporate Sales Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Job Purpose: Growth of IFA business to meet set annual premium targets
- Secure new corporate business through intermediaries
- Retain existing corporate business as per set objectives
- Maintain excellent customer service to intermediaries and clients
- Service existing business and resolve customer complaints
- Follow up on renewals for corporate general insurance business
- Forward proposal forms to underwriting department
- Follow up premium collections for corporate clients
- Prepare weekly and daily reports as required
- Undertake initial underwriting in accordance with set guidelines to ensure sound acceptance of risk
- Respond to customer and client enquiries
- Follow up on commissions and claims issues emanating from intermediaries
- Recruitment of intermediaries as per set objectives
- Conversion of FA’s and IFA’S in the market to ensure all are placing corporate general insurance business
- Continuous execution of initiatives and strategies per market to ensure meeting of set objectives and reviewing them where need be.
- Training of intermediaries on general insurance products and submitting training schedules to supervisors.
- Use an authorised incentive scheme to bring in new business through training intermediaries on the same and marketing it.
- Creating strategic partnerships with intermediaries for maximum business support.
- Sharing of market intelligence with supervisor
- Work closely with underwriter and branch manager and other lines of business to achieve set objectives
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved delegated authority matrix
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII, IIK)
- 2-4 year’s relevant experience in the insurance industry
Emerging Leaders in Britam need to:
- Plan, direct and apply efficiencies and resources in order to optimise output and profitability against time, cost and team targets;
- Effectively communicate strategic and operational departmental goals and objectives to peers and others in order to ensure proper implementation;
- Ensure that department priorities are adhered to and effectively communicated;
- Ensure competent and effective people resources through appropriate coaching, development and people supervision as appropriate;
- Embody a high-performance, proactive culture;
- Effectively ensure the adherence to key performance areas, deadlines and goals in order to optimise operational effectiveness;
- Effectively communicate resource needs, possible opportunities, and achievements to management in order to aid them in their decision-making;
- Effectively set and monitor priorities and objectives for more junior staff;
- Understand and communicate objectives in relation to the larger organizational impact;
- Effectively disseminate knowledge within the correct context, towards subordinates as well as management;
- Appropriately model the company values while setting the pace and energy for delivering;
- Effectively manage and communicate change within the department in order to increase staff and process effectiveness;
- Provide access to accurate and consistent information and services across all channels;
- Ensure a seamless experience for clients;
- Improve service delivery for clients;
- Engage in continuous brand building to become trusted partners to clients.
Technical/ Functional competencies
- Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of insurance product
- Sales and marketing management skills
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.