Brand & Marketing Generalist Program Job at Cytonn
Job Category: Marketing, Communications & PR
Job Type: Internship
Closing Date: August 11th, 2017
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. We currently have over Kshs. 80 billion of investments and projects under mandate, mainly in real estate.
The position of Brand & Marketing interns is generalist program responsible for assisting the brand department across all the divisions, namely;
- Events planning, execution and follow up
- Development and execution of all marketing programs
- Digital strategy and execution
- Public relations and communication, and
- Cytonn Foundation
Responsibilities for the Brand & Marketing Generalist Program Job
- Updating and maintaining the marketing departments’ documentation and databases
- Assist in the coordination of the production of a wide range of marketing material and literature
- Assist in acquisition, analysis and utilization of customer data
- Support in the coordination of communication and logistics for events, trade shows, exhibitions/activations, mailings and related activities via telephone and email
- Assist the team with the implementation of a complete marketing program and marketing initiatives. The Interns will be required to help write and design marketing materials, which include but are not limited to articles, presentations, brochures, press releases, and monthly company newsletters.
- Assist in coordinating with creative and advertising agencies
- Assist the digital marketing team in content creation, posting, monitoring and any other digital communication that will be required
- Be part of product development, marketing research on consumer trends & behaviours and customer service efforts
- Assist in monitoring, analysing and reporting on competitor environment and general market trends
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Brand & Marketing Generalist Program Job Requirements
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Research skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
The position will afford the individual a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and a clear path to a fulfilling career in all facets of brand.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications apply online through our career portal.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.