Development of Media and Foundation strategy for Kenya in line with business objectives to drive awareness and brand equity for the KCB Group Brand and the KCB Foundation as well as business objectives of conversion, trial & usage.
Brand Manager Marketing Services Job Responsibilities
- Develop the strategy for driving awareness and visibility for the KCB Foundation focused on affinity of +40%.
- Drive the paid media strategy by negotiating annual contracts with mainstream media and finding innovative solutions to drive awareness and distinctively.
- Grow owned media strategy to a 1:1 ratio versus paid media for engagement programs
- Drive innovative communication channels at reasonable pricing e.g. branding of KCB buildings with digital solutions.
- Manage overall Brand Guardianship of KCB’s corporate identity ensuring a monolithic architecture is in place, oversee brand guidelines & ensure they are implemented consistently.
- Set annual targets and KPI’s for media ROI and awareness levels for the Group brand & KCB Foundation.
- Measure and track media ROI for Productivity & Efficiency measures.
- Manage and develop all media and advertising needs for auxiliary units e.g. Procurement, HR etc.
- Manage agency relationships (creative, PR, media, branding & sports agency) for procurement of the agencies, review and quality of service delivery.
- Manage internal communication program for staff.
- Manage research for Share of Voice (SOV), Monthly competitor advertising and industry trends, Media Publicity Index (MPI) and consolidate PR analysis for KCB Bank & Foundation
Qualifications for the Brand Manager Marketing Services Job
- A Bachelor of Commerce degree, with specialization in Marketing or any other related field is required
- Professional qualifications in CIM will be an added advantage
- A Master’s degree in Marketing will be an added advantage
- At least five (4) years’ experience in a relevant marketing role
- At least five (3) years’ experience in media buying
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
- Team player with demonstrated work ethics; consistently demonstrates a high level of professionalism.
- Effective prioritization skills to meet a complex set of business demands and demonstrate delivery against multiple objectives.
- Assertive, self-motivated with desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- An outstanding ability to communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written).
How to Apply
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Career Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
Apply here for the
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 29th December, 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.