Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Branding, Marketing
Job Location: Kenya
Our client is among the leading FMCG Companies in the world.They are seeking to hire an experienced Country Brand Manager to help build their brand and raise brand awareness to join their Kenya team.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Proven working experience as brand manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Degree in marketing or a related field
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 20th February 2019.
Indicate your current salary and expected salary on your application. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
Email: [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.