Location: Thika road, Nairobi
Our client, an established real estate property company, is recruiting for a Brand & Digital Media Officer to join their team.
The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis.
- Develop a promotional strategy and steering its implementation
- Responsible for online marketing, web page update and follow up with potential clients
- Prepare proposals seeking participation of such events where the company products can be displayed
- In-charge of organizing promotional events in various shopping malls, corporate events, churches and proof reading marketing materials such as fliers, banners.
- Assist in preparation of materials needed and as well as logistics for events to create awareness
- Collect contacts of interested customers for follow up and sharing with the sales team.
- Responsible for preparation of proposals to prospective corporate clients requesting for a demonstration to their staff
- Respond to any enquiries raised on social media in consultation with sales manager
- Maintain good client relationships and satisfaction through teamwork with sales people
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and in-person
Branding: Maktaba Foundation
- Track the day to day operations at the community centers
- Plan for all CSR events
- Undertake monitoring and evaluation
- Report preparation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/PR/Communications or related field
- Experience in market research and data analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 25th February 2019
Compensation: 35,000 Gross
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.