Branch Manager Jobs, Engineering Jobs, TAVEVO Jobs
(JOB REF: TVO/05/2019/001) 4 POSTS
To provide leadership in the Branches and to give effective and efficient supply of water within the branch. Reporting to the ASSISTANT TECHNICAL MANAGER
- To provide leadership in the branch.
- Supervise operations and maintenance of water infrastructure
- Ensure prompt connections and disconnections of meters
- Keeps track of water produced and distributed
- Ensure provision of clean and potable water
- Prepare monthly reports
- Handle customer complaints.
- Monitor production and quality of water in designated areas.
- Ensure implementation of distribution schedules.
- Ensure timely achievement of set targets.
- Ensure water quality through timely and efficient treatment of water.
- Ensure test processes are carried out as per set quality standards and specifications.
- Liaise with maintenance staff to ensure timely maintenance of equipment to avoid interruption in water distribution.
- Prepares water distribution reports.
- Maintain records and logs of all maintenance or repairs performed.
- Support and appraise staff on job performance.
- Manage Branch stores and finances as per company policy.
- Be a holder of Diploma in Water Engineering or Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Be a registered member of professional body will be an added advantage.
- Satisfactorily work experience performance in related water utility or equivalent field for a period of five (3) years.
- Proficiency in Computer skills
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Be able to work for long hours past the stipulated time even on emergency
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on Leadership and Integrity
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application letters with updated CVs, copies of educational certificates, professional qualification certificates and certificate of registration with a professional body where applicable.
Take Note, Shortlisted candidates will be required to bring along their original certificates and testimonials during the interviews.
Applications sent in a sealed envelope indicating the job reference number to the following address:
The Managing Director,
Tavevo Water and Sewerage Co. Ltd,
P.O. Box 6-80300
Or hand delivered to the Managing Director’s office in Sofia along C.I.T road. Voi, on or before the close of business on 24th May, 2019
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.