Branch Manager Job Frank Management
Branch Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Our client in the automotive industry is seeking to fill the above role, for its branches in Mombasa, Nakuru and Meru. The successful candidates will be required to report in January.
- Ensuring that the sales standards for the location are achieved and maintained.
- Ensuring that budgeted unit sales and gross margins for the branch are achieved or exceeded
- Guiding, motivating and controlling location staff to maximize their performance.
- Identifying the staff’s developmental needs, communicate these to the relevant unit so that the needful can be organized.
- Ensuring that the organization’s procedures are adhered to while handling cash.
- Ensuring proper upkeep and maintenance of the branch’s premises and assets.
- Bachelor’s degree (an MBA in business administration, sales or relevant field is an advantage)
- MUST have more than 5 years of proven working experience as a branch manager in the automotive industry or a relevant role.
- Candidates with prior experience managing a branch in the automotive industry will have an added advantage.
- Good marketing and customer care skills.
- Sound leadership, planning analytical, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified?
Send your CV to [email protected] indicating your preferred location.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter