Branch Manager Job. Brighter Africa August 2019
Branch Manager Jobs, Brighter Africa Jobs
Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be responsible for the co-ordination of operations and performance of your branch. The role holder will be responsible for ensuring the team meets set targets.
- Ensuring sales and collection targets are met
- Maximizing sales and brand visibility
- Providing your assigned team with stimulating and supportive environment
- Maintaining and increasing standards of customer service
- Driving team performance
- Operational management of the assigned branch
- Reporting to the Area Manager on progress and issues in the assigned branches
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Branch Manager and 2 years’ experience in a financial institution.
- Experience in a financial sector will be an added advantage.
- Should have good negotiation skills and debt collection.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Decision making ability and a sense of responsibility.
- Possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of credit policies and procedure.
- Must have excellent public relation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated and be ready to work with minimum supervision.
- Sufficient knowledge on best practices in sales.
- Proficiency in computers.
How To Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, kindly send your application to [email protected] clearly indicating “Branch Manager” on the subject line to reach us on or before 31st August 2019.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter