Branch Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Our client, Society Stores Supermarket, a fast-growing mass market Kenyan supermarket focused on delivering quality goods at affordable prices, is looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individual to fill in the following position:
BRANCH MANAGER (10 Positions)
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Branch Manager will be responsible for supervising and managing the retail branch. He will oversee financial reporting, train and supervise staff, assisting customers, and providing excellent customer service and grow branch revenue.
- Organizing all store operations and allocating mandated responsibilities to staff
- Supervising and guiding staff towards maximum performance
- Preparing and controlling the stores operations to ensure all round efficiency
- Monitoring stock levels and inventory management
- Dealing with complaints from customers to ensure excellent service and maintaining the store’s reputation
- Establishing rapport with potential and actual customers to ensure there is customer loyalty
- Planning and overseeing in-store promotional events or display
- Keeping abreast of marketing trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Analysing sales and revenue reports and making forecasts and achieves set financial targets that are set by the management for the store
- Managing all activities in the purchasing process such as sourcing, procurement, receiving, with all logistics and management activities
- Raising LPOs, and ensuring allocated goods are delivered at the branch in the respective quantity and good condition.
- Planning, implementing and controlling the efficient and effective flow of storage of goods between the point of origin and point of consumption to reduce the possibility of fraud attempts
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- At least 3 experience as Retail Branch Manager or in other managerial position
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial and marketing awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Excellent knowledge of retail management software
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected]stating the subject heading ‘BRANCH MANAGER by 22nd December 2020 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.