HR Business Partner Job, Latest HR Jobs In Kenya,
- Waiyaki Way, Nairobi, Kenya
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch East Africa Ltd.
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how.
Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch East Africa is a growing business in the Bosch Group located in Nairobi, Kenya. We operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools and Thermotechnology.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to the business units and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- Manage employee relations (Hiring, onboarding, transfer, termination, contract etc) this is to ensure the full employee experience is as per Bosch standards.
- Build strategic partnership and collaboration with line functions to create ground for acceptance and adoption of HR strategies by business units
- A mirror of HR into line function to establish single point contact for all divisions on all HR related issues
- Propose, enrich, create, and implement new policies and procedures to increase organization effectiveness
- Provide guidance and implement workforce planning, recruitment, and talent management
- Ensure HR processes are applied appropriately in a legal and compliant manner
- Ensure implementation of “Corporate Benefit Systems “to improve on compensation and benefits and ensure we are competitive and comparable in the market by benchmarking, healthcare, life insurance and pension.
- Manage employee database
- To align and develop global HR strategies to fit the region
- Guide and manage development within the HR processes (e.g., performance review, salary review, employee development discussion, etc) according to company policy
- Handle all regulatory reporting according to country’s requirements
- Manage country payroll cycle processes including personnel costs and statutory remittance
- Manage immigration and mobility/relocation
- Regional reporting i.e., budgets, headcount, strategy
- In-country bundling of corporate standard training responsible for organization and rollout of agreed Training Portfolio
- In coordination with C/HRR-AF (HR Vice President Africa) and the HR Manager, the HRBP in involved In Africa- Wide HR projects
Degree in relevant field or Business Administration with HR specialization
Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
Minimum 8 years experience in HR
- Good strategic deployment skills.
- Leadership skills
- Analytic competency.
- Comprehension of company values.
- Confident and should be able to represent the company.
- Excellent recruitment and communication skills.
How to Apply