Bodyshop Manager Job In Nairobi
Bodyshop Manager Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading Multinational Automotive Dealer.
To achieve agreed financial targets through the effective management of the company .
Bodyshop (that carries out paint, fitting and panel beating works) while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Lead, motivate and develop a highly successful bodyshop team that achieves the set business objectives.
- Direct the work activities of bodyshop employees, including their observance of deadlines and productivity levels, and maintain quality standards.
- Prepare and manage budgets for the bodyshop in liaison with the affiliated business heads and work with them to maximize performance and achieve set targets.
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with a bias in Motor Vehicles.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant working experience in paint, fitting and panel beating works, at least 3 of which should have been managing a busy Automotive Bodyshop.
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter