Drivers Job, Current Driver Jobs,
Job Title: Drivers (9 Positions)
Reports To: Senior Driver
Interfaces With: Transport/Cit/Alarm Response/Dog Section
- Education:Minimum of Grade D(Plain) in KCSE
- Experience: Must have over 3 years Driving Experience with a clean record. The ideal candidate should be between 27-35 years of age
- Training: Must possess a clean and valid BCE licence
- Skills: Good communication and Public Relations skills, Customer service skills, Flexibility on shift time
- Take full responsibility of the vehicle assigned to you
- Undertake Hand Over / Take Over duties as per the laid down
- Check the vehicle for serviceability. procedures of the Company
- Protect Company property under your charge as a driver.
- Carefully and courteously drive the vehicles on Company errands
- Obey all the traffic rules and duties to protect the company’s image.
- Report any traffic incidents involving the company Vehicle to the company and to the police promptly
- Clean the vehicles.
- Ensure the vehicle is fueled to adequate levels at all times. Promptly report all expiring vehicle licenses or insurances for timely renewals
- Ensure the vehicle is optimally supplied with optimum levels of lubes and brake fluid.
- Ensure your driving license is current at all times.
- Carry out any other lawful duties.
How to apply
The ideal candidate for the above position should also be a team player with drive and initiative and demonstrate ability to achieve results.
Qualified candidates, who meet the above criteria, should submit their applications with detailed CV and copies of relevant certificates & testimonials to be received by 21st March 2021 through email address [email protected] or CHIEF OF STAFF
BOB MORGAN SECURITY SERVICES
P.O. BOX 21606- 00505
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.