Biochemist Jobs In Kenya, Medical Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Biochemist Position
A Biochemist researches on the chemical properties of living organisms such as cells, plants, animals and humans. This includes studying biological processes, genetics, organism growth and disease. Regular work consists of conducting experiments and assessing the outcomes. The Biochemist will typically work in a laboratory and research environment.
Design and Conduct Experiments and Studies
- A Biochemist will be responsible for planning complex research projects, designing relevant experiments and developing studies to improve research and experimentation.
- He/she will be tasked with designing studies and experiments that research the effects agricultural productivity such as of pesticide, hormones or nutrients on a particular biological organism.
- Sometimes he/she will be responsible for managing esperiments in the laboratory and guiding teams of learners and monitoring the quality of their experiments.
Manage Laboratory Equipment
- The laboratory equipment is the responsibility of the Biochemist.
- He/she must set up and operate all necessary lab equipment, prepare samples and solutions, check laboratory inventory and order any necessary equipment for each experiment, and calibrate and maintain instrumentation.
Document and Communicate Findings
- After completing experiments, the Biochemist must ensure the accurate and often electronic documentation of all results, including ensuring proper data collection and management, completing technical documentation and writing laboratory reports.
- They must analyze data and assess research findings in order to communicate conclusions through research papers and conference presentations.
- The Biochemist should be knowledgeable, detail-oriented, and possess strong analytical abilities, giving the capacity to design and implement successful experiments.
- Responsible for communicating research findings through written reports and presentations,
- He/she must have strong verbal and written communication skills and must support the mission of the organization, so he/she must be dependable, dedicated, and trustworthy.
- BSC in biochemistry or analytical chemistry plus an extensive chemistry coursework
- Demonstrating ability in data analysis and interpretation
- Having a background in experiment design
- Possessing hands-on experience with relevant laboratory equipment
- Showing experience in the preparation of samples and solutions
- Possessing strong computational skills
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV to [email protected] by 13th December 2019 clearly marking – “Biochemist”.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.