Area Coordinator Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2022,
Are you a self-driven individual with positive energy, passionate about serving rural clients and excited about training, coaching and leading a team? Are you excellent at listening and building trust and long-term relationships?
The hire will be responsible for 8 field staff. The primary role of the field staff is building relationships with clients and fulfilling duties that involve being a sales agent and loan officer. The hire will be reporting to the Regional Coordinator.
The hire will be responsible for achieving set targets for the area that include both sales and client repayment behaviour. Additionally, the Area Coordinator is entrusted with developing a culture of ownership – where we own up to our failures and mistakes and learn from them, and transparency – where we speak out when stuck and reach out for help.
In addition, this is an opportunity to be part of a growing start-up with big ambitions and a dedicated team, but it also means that it’s a rapidly changing environment. The hire will be based in Homa Bay.
- Minimum four (4) years’ work experience cumulatively – with at least two (2) years experience of managing a team of employees (not just casual workers); in addition to two (2) years’ work experience as loan officer or field officer working directly with clients in rural areas;
- You are a team player who leads by example and excellent at listening and building trust and long-lasting relationships with clients and within teams;
- You value ownership and freedom in exchange for accountability and responsibility;
- You are self-driven, highly organized and able to operate independently towards set targets;
- You uphold high levels of ethics and integrity;
- You have a degree in Business Studies, Rural Development or equivalent; Sales and/or Credit experience is an advantage;
- You have a working knowledge of the local dialects (desired but not mandatory).
How to Apply
- Monthly remuneration Ksh. 50,000-70,000 after four months of working based on the sales and loan portfolio performance of your team.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please submit your application documents ( i.e. CV, application letter and assignment responses) in PDF format.
Apply for the job here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.