Manager Communications Jobs at Bible Society of Kenya
To expand the Bible Society of Kenya’s (BSK) market presence and package communication across using traditional and digital channels to appeal to targeted audience while promoting and creating image, products and programmes.
Manager Communications Job Responsibilities:
- Design appropriate marketing strategies for the Society.
- Draw up work plans for implementing the market strategies.
- Conduct market research through maintenance of database on the Society’s products and characteristics of the market.
- Collect competitor product and service information and define the Society’s competitive advantage through analyses of market share.
- Spearhead marketing campaigns aimed at making known the Society’s products and enhancing its image.
- Constantly undertake brand and image building of the BSK.
- Periodically review marketing and communication and brand standards guidelines to ensure uniform adoption of the brand.
- Systematically monitor formal and informal broadcasts, print and social media for BSK coverage.
- Manage BSK’s communications externally through different forums.
- Manage media relations and coverage for increased brand visibility.
- Guide on event planning for all BSK events to ensure good customer experience and communication of BSK key messages.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Continually guide and oversee the review of the BSK’S product offering to ensure they remain relevant.
- Manage the marketing and communications budget.
- Develop a process for customer feedback and set customer satisfaction index and continually improve on customer experience.
- Cascade the Society’s annual goals and objectives to team members through the balanced score card, carrying out periodic performance reviews.
- Ensure development of team members through performance feedback, recommending training where appropriate and coach and mentor individuals for
- Support the implementation of the various BSK programmes
Qualifications for the Manager Communications Job
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Membership to a professional body.
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing and communications of which 3 must be at a management level.
- Required job skills and personal attributes are as outlined below:
How to Apply
If your background, experience, competence match the qualifications, please send your application, a detailed C.V, your current remuneration, testimonials, and give full contact details of 3 referees including day time telephone number to:
The General Secretary
Bible Society of Kenya
P.O. Box 72983 00200
E-mail: [email protected]
To be reached not later than 17th November 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.