To provide all our customers with the highest standard in development, implementation and support of reports to meet user reporting requirements and incidents associated with the content of, access to or generation of the reports, thereby ensuring availability, completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the same reports.
Key Result Areas
Accuracy of reporting
- Any report produced must be 100% accurate;
- Any definition of numbers presented must be documented and agreed;
- Scope of report and requirement must be signed off by stakeholders;
- Ensuring that any data loaded in the databases is 100% accurate;
- Escalation and end-to-end resolution ensuring that in the case of issues, these are resolved.
Automation of reporting
- Empowerment of requesters to do their own daily analyses;
- Ensure no report is created manually twice.
Standardization of reporting formatting requests, and distribution
- Any report and analyses must have the same formatting and information;
- Any person within the Marketing department who produces a report must adhere to standard defined and must be taught how to use.
Working with internal and external customers to drive end to end flawless implementation and execution
- Ensuring whole ecosystem (Group, CEO, Network, IT, CX, Sales, Finance, SCM, HR and Legal) are fully aligned to the performance reporting.
Full understanding of the past, present and future of the company revenue performance
- Single point of contact for any reporting requirement or analyses;
- Standard reports required to be populated are Group Marketing Deck, MAPA & FnF;
- Monitor the impact of any champion challenger run or product launched;
- Monitor what drives rate, usage and customer growth for all buckets;
- Ensure all requests are timely distributed as per agreement / SLA.
- 2 years’ experience in Telecommunications
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related field
- Project Management skills
- Attention to detail
- Business awareness
- Excellent Analytical skills
How to Apply
Note that this position needs to be filled urgently. Send your updated CV to [email protected] by 8th February 2019. Clearly indicate the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.