Property Manager Job, Latest Administration Jobs In Kenya,
Bellmac Consulting LLP is a leading fully-fledged service firm that delivers a wide range of specialist professional corporate advisory and human resource consultancy services to various clients operating in diverse sectors in Kenya and the wider East and Central Africa region.
One of our clients in real estate brokerage, management, and advisory is looking to fill the following position:
- Manage the purchase, sale, rental, or development of properties;
- Monitor real estate income and expenditure, as well as collect payments and determine rental income and negotiate lease agreements;
- Negotiate contracts with vendors, suppliers, and contractors;
- Oversee maintenance workers, cleaning crews, contractors, and groundskeepers;
- Keep owners informed on taxes, occupancy rates, and lease expiration dates;
- Prepare financial budgets, reports, and statements relating to real estate business;
- Respond to reported maintenance issues and ensuring that the necessary repairs take place;
- Handle all tenant-related matters, including complaints, disputes and the collection of rental payments;
- Conduct regular inspections of properties and facilities to ensure that all is in order;
- Conduct research and implement best practices, procedures, and standards in real estate operations;
- Developing proposals to acquire new business and meet the company’s revenue and growth goals; and
- Market vacant apartments, houses, or buildings on behalf of property owners.
Qualifications, Experience, and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Land Economics or related discipline from a recognized university;
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage;
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sales and Property Management;
- Being a member of the estate agent’s registration board will be an added advantage;
- Should demonstrate experience in mixed land use developments;
- Extensive knowledge in land valuations, and real estate project appraisals;
- Experience in real estate management, a market analysis of the real estate projects in major mixed land use development projects;
- Excellent technical writing skills; and
- Experience in preparing project reports, and/or publications.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] stating the subject heading “PROPERTY MANAGER” by Wednesday 22nd June 2022 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts, and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.