Trainer – Security Services Job, Latest Security Job Vacancies,
Job Location: Kisumu, though the officer will be required to frequently travel to other cities and towns.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our Client is a leading private security solutions provider with a presence in all major urban centers within the country. They specialize in providing professional integrated security products, services, and solutions. They seek to hire a Trainer who will be in charge of designing and delivering trainings for the company staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop annual training plan for the guard
- Develop courses’ (induction, basic security, refresher, OJT, supervisors, response crews, special events, and e.t.c.)
- Proactively source for
- Monitor and evaluate lesson plans and conduct
- Draw annual training budget
- Management of training
- Carry out training evaluation (including external training).
- Carry out training needs
- Undertaking training
- Develop assignment instructions
- Responsible for reviewing the training manual and advising on changes if any in line with emerging trends and syllabus
- Submission of carefully reviewed and complete recruits’ files at the head office by the 20th of each
- Plan for and attend Timam parades on a weekly
- Field intelligence and emerging technologies of the
- Carrying out assignment induction (OJT) to the new security force and ensure that they are well versed with assignment instructions before being handed over to the Senior Security
- Ensuring that the security force bearing and turn out is maintained at the highest standards during the
- Prepare monthly training reports and share with the
- Ensuring that all those under supervision always maintain the highest standards of discipline and
- Undertaking client liaison visits and file relevant
- Undertake supervision duties by ensuring that all security officers in assignments in the GEOLOC of responsibility sign the Daily Checklist and have it delivered to the Branch Manager at the end of the
- Carrying out consistent physical check and inspection of all security officers to ensure they are delivering to the client’s
- Assess the company clientele and prepare tailor – made trainings to meet the needs of the
- Communicating any information from the security officers to the Company Management through the Branch
- Attending to clients’ complaints and giving feedback to the client within three
- Attending and investigating any incidents raised and submitting initial investigation
- Establishing and maintaining liaison with the local police or any other security agents in the area of
- Consistently providing counsel, education, and any other information to the subordinates in the area of responsibility through
- Conducting weekly inspection of the force and cleanliness of their workplaces and submitting reports with comments and or recommendations to the Company Management through the Branch
- Always projecting, cultivating, and practicing excellent Customer Care Culture and Public
- Advising clients on any additional requirement to improve their personal security and that of their
- Prospect and appraise the clients on any products recently acquired or introduced by the
Qualification and other requirements
- Degree/Diploma in Security Studies or a related field.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in the private security industry and in a similar
- Possession of an NYS discharge certificate or Level II training will be an added
Other Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional communication skills, commitment, resourcefulness, results oriented and self-driven.
- Customer Focus, Initiative, Interpersonal Skills, Self–management
- Technical Survey skills, Computer
- Must have problem solving skills
- Proficiency in English
- Flexible in meeting customer
- The ideal candidate for the above position should also be a team player with drive and initiative and demonstrate ability to achieve
How to apply
If your experience and competencies match the above specifications, please send your resume and cover letter only, clearly indicating the Job Title on the subject line, and forward your application to [email protected]
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.