Clinical Officer Job, Medical Jobs 2021,
Beacon of Hope invites applications for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Clinical officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, implementation and overall management of technology infrastructure at BOH.
About Beacon of Hope
Beacon of Hope (BOH) is a faith based Non-Governmental Organization with a mission to bring hope and catalyze sustainable transformation by uplifting the spiritual, physical, economic and social well-being of vulnerable individuals, families and communities. BOH works in six strategic areas: (a) Health Services, (b) Education & Training, (c) Youth Empowerment, (d) Social & Economic Empowerment, (e) Beacon Reaching Wide (scale up & collaboration) and (f) Institutional Strengthening.
Management of Clinical Service Delivery
- Ensure that established treatment protocols are followed at all times.
- Ensure that services that support the treatment process such examinations/tests and
dispensing of drugs are carried out efficiently
- Monitor closely morbidity and mortality trends together with all the other health indicators related and advice the Team Leader Health service accordingly.
- Oversee supportive supervision on quality assurance and improvement issues within the clinical department. Works closely with the Team Leader Health services and Hospital.
- Design and develop high quality patient-focused appointment management systems to create demand for Outpatient services and specialized clinics at Beacon of Hope
Leadership and Strategic Management
- Support the development and implementation of Beacon of Hope’s strategic plan and the business plans for the Clinical Department.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on all clinical services for outpatient and project input, processes, outputs, outcomes and impact.
- Prepares the monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports for clinical department.
Any additional Clinical related tasks or other duties as delegated by Management.
- Holds a higher diploma in clinical Medicine or BSc. In clinical Medicine
- Kenya Registered Clinical Officer
- Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- In depth knowledge of Adult, adolescent and children epidemiology and infectious diseases
- Exquisite knowledge of diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation principles and techniques
- Up to speed knowledge of drugs/medication appropriate for Adult, adolescent children and their side-effects
- Maintain a level of professional development through continuing education, quality improvement initiatives and sharing of knowledge
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills maintaining high morale among staff
- Ability to offer quality services at all times to all patients at the comprehensive care centre.
- Good spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Relevant Job Experience
- At least five (5) years relevant experience in a similar position
How to apply
click on the link below
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.