Designer Job, Latest Graphic Designer Job Vacancies Kenya,
Be Girl is looking for a Designer to join our team! As a Designer at Be Girl, you’ll use your strong graphic design skills to build high quality design deliverables within existing templates for emails, social media, and other digital and print projects, as well as concept and design original content. You are a creative problem solver that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You are thoughtful in your approach to achieve shared goals and have experience working on projects alone and with a team all while staying committed to delivering excellence every time. You are quick at learning new processes, and open to growing with an ambitious curiosity to help the team. This role reports into a Senior Designer and collaborates with other company leaders.
What You will Do:
- Support all design development and production of performance marketing assets, emails marketing, social media assets, etc.
- Create and design engaging social media content for the brand across multiple social channels.
- Optimize existing content for better and overall performance and adapt content for different channels.
- Interpret creative direction, follow brand tone and style guides, and maintain a learner’s mindset.
- Concept and execute innovative creative ideas for email, digital, social, print collateral, video and other marketing communications in an efficient and compelling manner.
- Design layouts for brochures, company decks, sell-sheets and graphics to support wholesale and offline sales channels.
- Keep meticulous organization of files and specs, project and deadline tracking, and marketing calendars to ensure seamless handoff of assets to internal and external stakeholders.
- Complete last-minute tasks, making changes, obtaining approvals in short amounts of time in order to meet business needs.
- Strong portfolio of beautiful designs and demonstrating excellence in flawless execution.
- 3+ years of graphic design experience in advertising, social, or digital media.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects. Bonus for experience with Premiere or similar video editing software.
- Proficient understanding of branding and scalable design systems.
- Bias for action, keen eye for detail and ability to think outside-the-box.
- Excellent sense of aesthetic design.
- Ability to be responsive, think proactively, multitask, and prioritize in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Active user on social media platforms or a clear understanding of current platforms / trends.
- Thorough knowledge, familiarity, and proven track record working in east and southern Africa is highly preferred.
Competitive compensation based on experience.
- A strong work ethic and an energetic ‘whatever it takes’ positive attitude.
- Highly creative, communicative, humble.
- Autonomous self-starter.
- Organized strategic thinker with good problem-solving skills.
- Sense of humor.
How To Apply
DO NOT apply via LinkedIn. Qualified candidates should submit their application by emailing a resume, portfolio, and writing sample to [email protected] with “DESIGNER APPLICATION” in the subject line. Please include your full name in the names of all email attachments (e.g. “YourNameCV.pdf”).
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.