Personal Assistant Job at Baus Optical
Baus Optical Company Limited is a key player in the optics industry in Kenya. To support her growth strategies, the company looking for a Personal Assistant to the C.E.O and General Manager.
Personal Assistant Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years experience working as personal assistant
- Excellent computer and administrative skills.
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness in confidential information.
- Flexibility and adaptable approach to work.
- Ability to be proactive.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Duties for the Personal Assistant Job
- To act as General Manager’s first point of contact.
- Reminding the General Manager important tasks and deadlines.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Screening telephone calls and making inquiries.
- Dealing with letters and emails.
- Arranging meetings and taking notes at meetings.
- Scheduling of meetings, correspondence and note taking.
- Helping with time and daily management.
- Organizing the manager’s diary and making appointments.
- Standing in for the General Manager in his absence.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply via email to:
Email: [email protected]
The HR Manager,
P.O. Box 54948-00200,
Deadline:10th June, 2017
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.