Barman/Mixologist Job, Other Professions,
JOB TITLE: BARMAN / MIXOLOGIST
REPORTING TO: RESTAURANT MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage
Responsible for production of all hot beverages, different types of coffee, smoothies, alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks in the establishment and for the delivery of a friendly, efficient guest service while creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all guests.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Serving and presenting hot beverages promptly and efficiently, while adhering to establishment’s standards;
- Requisitioning of products used in production of all beverages from stores;
- Selling at coffee or bar stations within the establishment;
- Dispensing ice-cream to guests at the designated stations;
- Keeping up to date with current promotions and new products;
- Preparing and promoting different types of cocktails at the bar
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time.
Appointment to this position will be made from persons who have:
- Certificate in Food and Beverage Service and Sales or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- KCSE grade C- (Minus) or its equivalent; and
- Two (2) years experience in the same capacity especially in as a cocktail barman.
- Outstanding customer care, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Well organized, presentable and with an ability to work under pressure;
- Be a good team player; and
- Fluency in English and with good working knowledge of other languages.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CV ONLY to: [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.