Bank Sales Representatives Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
ROLE PROFILE: BANK SALES REPRESENTATIVES (Western, Rift Valley and Central)
The purpose of this job is to achieve agreed targets in line with the business objectives through pro-active selling the bank’s products and provision of excellent customer service.
- Actively take part in campaigns educating the staff and customers at the branch level;
- Ensure product information is readily available to clients;
- Aggressive recruitment of good quality merchants within the region;
- Addressing clients’ questions regarding to the bank product;
- Daily and weekly sharing of business acquisitions reports;
- Build relationships with internal service providers (Operations and the KYC Helpdesk) to ensure a quick turnaround time of escalated queries and complaints;
- Share knowledge and experience with other Lead Generators in the team;
- Provide cover for other Lead Generators in case of excessive workload or absence; and
- Agree annual performance objectives with the supervisor, including specific sales targets.
- Bachelors degree/ preferably in a Business related field
- At least one year previous sales (Financial sector) experience is highly preferred;
- Knowledge of the bank’s products, services and policies including standard tariffs;
- A thorough understanding of the sales process;
- Very strong communication & questioning skills;
- Good numeric & analytical skills; and
- Good selling/influencing skills.
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd November 2020. Kindly indicate the job title and the preferred region (Either Western, Central or Rift Valley) on the email subject line. Failure to indicate region will lead to automatic disqualification.