Principal Examination and Admission Officers Job, Kenyan Teaching Jobs 2022,
|BMA/22/PEAO/14||PRINCIPAL EXAMINATION & ADMISSION OFFICER|
|Job Grade:||BMA 4|
|Basic Salary Scale:||Kshs. 115,500.00 – Kshs. 285,500.00 P.M.|
|House allowance:||Kshs. 30,000.00|
|Commuter allowance:||Kshs. 16,000.00|
|Terms of service:||Pensionable|
|Direct reporting:||Senior Examinations Officer|
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of the Principal Examination and Admission Officers will include the following
- Providing advisory on student’s admissions and examination;
- Providing and be responsible for student recruitment, admissions, orientation and graduation;
- Administering all external and internal examinations.;
- Ensuring all candidate entries are processed in accordance with the Examination Board Regulations and deadlines;
- Providing and be responsible for the Academy course timetable and conduct of examinations; and,
- Providing and be responsible for generation of examination reports.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field from a recognized university
- Eight (8) years’ work experience out of which three (3) Years must have been in management position.
- Proficiency in Computer applications
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Candidates to be selected must adhere to the provisions on Leadership and Integrity as enshrined in Chapter VI of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How to Apply
Successful candidates will be required to submit valid compliance certificates from Kenya Revenue Authority, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, a registered Credit Reference Bureau, Higher Education Loans Board and a certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
Bandari Maritime Academy is an equal opportunity Employer promoting gender, equity and diversity.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Applications should be addressed to: –
The Ag. Director/CEO,
Bandari Maritime Academy,
Bishop Makarios Close,
P.O. Box 99409-80107,
Prospective candidates should submit applications in soft copy (in pdf format). The Application form should be downloaded and completed from the Academy website at: www.bma.ac.ke. The completed application form accompanied with a detailed CV (with at least three referees), copies of academic and professional certificates to be emailed to [email protected] so as to reach the Academy not later than 5:00pm Kenyan time on 7th November , 2022. Applications received after the specified time will not be considered.