Principal Curriculum Development Officer Job, Current Teaching Vacancies In Kenya,
|BMA/22/PCDO/13||PRINCIPAL CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT OFFICER|
|Job Grade:||BMA 4|
|Basic Salary Scale:||Kshs. 115,500.00 – Kshs. 285,500.00 P.M.|
|House allowance:||Kshs. 30,000.00|
|Commuter allowance:||Kshs. 16,000.00|
|Terms of service:||Pensionable|
|Direct reporting:||Senior Curriculum Development officer|
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibility of the Principal Curriculum Development Officer will include the following: –
- Providing advisory on curricula development matters;
- Undertaking research to inform development/ review of curriculum development policies;
- Providing consultancy services on matters of maritime education training curricula.;
- Validating curriculum and support materials; organizing curriculum development workshops;
- Participating in sector skills committee meetings;
- Providing input in the development and review of occupational standards;
- Maintaining a data base of all accredited CBET programmes;
- Evaluating and analyzing feedback from all stakeholders; and,
- Developing division operations report.
For appointment to this grade, a Candidate must have the following: –
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field from a recognized university
- Eight (8) years’ work experience out of which three (3) Years must have been in management position.
- Proficiency in Computer applications
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Candidates to be selected must adhere to the provisions on Leadership and Integrity as enshrined in Chapter VI of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How to Apply
Successful candidates will be required to submit valid compliance certificates from Kenya Revenue Authority, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, a registered Credit Reference Bureau, Higher Education Loans Board and a certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
Bandari Maritime Academy is an equal opportunity Employer promoting gender, equity and diversity.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Applications should be addressed to: –
The Ag. Director/CEO,
Bandari Maritime Academy,
Bishop Makarios Close,
P.O. Box 99409-80107,
Prospective candidates should submit applications in soft copy (in pdf format). The Application form should be downloaded and completed from the Academy website at: www.bma.ac.ke. The completed application form accompanied with a detailed CV (with at least three referees), copies of academic and professional certificates to be emailed to [email protected] so as to reach the Academy not later than 5:00pm Kenyan time on 7th November , 2022. Applications received after the specified time will not be considered.