Technical Support Services Job at DAC Aviation (EA) Limited
We have the following vacancies which we would like to fill with qualified individuals who wish to be part of our professional team.
- A degree holder in aviation or a related field
- Must have proven experience with the development and upkeep of aircraft maintenance programs
- Must have at least five (5) years experience in aircraft technical records and maintenance planning
- Computer literate at an advanced level. Conversant with electronic technical records systems.
- Proven Managerial and Communications training and skills
- Conversant with KCAA regulations
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send their applications enclosing an application letter, CV, Copies of academic testimonials, names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
The application should reach us by January 26, 2017 sent to the address provided below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please indicate on the envelope the position you are applying for.
The Human Resources Manager,
DAC Aviation (EA) Limited,
P.O. Box 44580-00100,