Relationship Executive Job, Latest Kenyan Vacancies 2022,
Avenue Healthcare is one of the leading private healthcare groups in East Africa running 3 Hospitals, and 13 clinics across Kenya, and a Homecare business. With over 25 years in the healthcare industry, Avenue Healthcare runs 300 hospital beds with over 1,000 staff members, and more than 400 specialists and serves over 400,000 patients annually, offeringprimary, secondary, and tertiary.
|Department||:||Business Development and Marketing|
|Reports to||:||Branch Manager|
|Location||:||Nairobi, Kiambu & Kisumu|
|No. of Posts||:||4|
To enhance growth of the products and services through marketing of the assigned unit.
1. Preparation of marketing plans
2. Preparation of periodic business and marketing analysis
3. Client acquisition by:
a. Maintaining client relationships-responding to prospective client’s enquiries.
b. Attending and giving presentations to prospective clients
c. Supporting the unit by giving logistical support for assigned clinic events e.g. workshops, medical camps and other AHC
sponsored events & public presentations etc
4. Preparation of weekly and monthly marketing reports
5. Engaging in corporate and industry events
6. Maintain client and patient privacy and confidentiality at all times
- Bachelors in Business Administration (Sales, Marketing or other) or any other related degree
- 2 years’ experience in business development, relationship management or marketing.
- Healthcare Industry experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
How to Apply
Application documents (CV and Certificates) must be emailed to [email protected] with the job position you are applying for as the subject of the email by 26th November 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Avenue Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer