Store Keeper Job, Latest Stores Jobs In Kenya 2021,
JOB TITLE: STORE KEEPER – AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE CENTRE
Overview of the Position
We are recruiting a store keeper for an auto center dealing in body works, tyre center, car wash, and other auto duties. We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage the tyre center and auto workshop stores. The Store Keeper will play a key role in ensuring proper care and maintenance of the stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
- Maintain and manage auto parts store on a daily basis.
- Efficient control of the flow and storage of raw materials, update stock records, take physical stock weekly and end-month on all items.
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety instructions, and compliance with the policies, procedures of the Company and Work in a safe and orderly manner.
- Receive and coordinate the incoming goods, storage and dispatch of raw materials in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management by monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of raw materials.
- Check and inspect goods received to ensure they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
- Ensure all the property and equipment used is maintained and not recklessly damaged.
- Maintains a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the tyre centre and the body shop.
- Establishes pricing parameters in each customer category that generate enough gross profit to produce a satisfactory profit while maintaining customer loyalty.
- Drafts stock order procedures. Ensures that stock orders are as per the laid down procedures and market dynamics.
- Analyses sales, expenses and inventory monthly to maintain profit goals.
- Display auto parts merchandise in an organized manner.
- Develop internal and external customer relationships.
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment at all times.
- Negotiate, interact and manage relationships with auto parts vendors.
- Perform other related jobs as assigned by superiors
- Diploma/Degree in Procurement or Supplies or any other related course.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in Automotive industry
- Ability to communicate well with customers and colleagues across different departments
- Ability to work autonomously.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality.
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers.
- Integrity and proactive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV indicating the job title (STORE KEEPER – AUTOMOTIVE), quote the current and expected salary to [email protected].
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.