Stock Controller Job, Kenyan Current Supply Chain Jobs,
Our client in client in the hospitality industry is looking to fill in the above position, to be based in Nairobi.
You are responsible for overseeing the management, regulation of in-stock level as well as replenishment of goods by maintaining accurate record of inventory and stock management systems according to set standards.
- Recording of food and beverage costs
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for purchasing and the “in-stock” levels within the agreed inventory parameters.
- Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
- Maintain a process for returns. Manage a defined area in the storeroom for returns/credits.
- Maintain harmonious working relationship with Suppliers/Vendors within the buying parameters set by the business.
- Observe the correct buying protocols.
- Observe correct stock receiving protocols.
- Complete all necessary stock takes.
- Maintain the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock.
- Comply with the required personal grooming standards.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years as a restaurant stock controller
- Degree/diploma in Accounting.
- Proficient in computer applications and inventory software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Focused and prioritization ability
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and cope with pressure
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Sense of urgency with good eye for details
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter quoting their expected salary to [email protected]. This is an urgent position and will remain open until it’s filled. Only qualified candidates should apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.