Security Officer Job, Current Security Kenyan Jobs,
JOB TITLE: SECURITY OFFICER
Overview of the Position
Our client in the education Industry in Nairobi County is urgently looking to recruit a competent Security Officer who will be responsible for ensuring security of the entire premises and people; including staff, learners and visitors. Preventing break in and forced entry and sifting in of people who want to access the school compound at any one point during the day or night. Their duties include monitoring the premises, responding to emergency situations and keeping track of all incidents on-site.
- Monitor through CCTV activities at and around the school compound
- Prepare daily attendance reports to senior staff
- Final check and confirmation of all goods going out of the premises
- Make security status reports and propose ways to improve on the same
- Tracking all company vehicles
- Investigating any fraud claims and issuing reports
- Ensuring security procedures are followed
- Identify risks associated with security within the premises and come up with mitigation strategies
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs
- Monitor security policies and procedures to ensure compliance with government security requirements
- Ensure all security cameras are working
- Minimum three (3) years relevant work experience as a Security Officer or an equivalent position in a reputable organization;
- National Youth Service, para-military training or its equivalent from recognized institution;
- Certificate in First Aid will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications;
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter quoting their expected salary to
[email protected] subject of the email should be SECURITY OFFICER. Only qualified candidates should apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.