School Principal Job, Latest Teaching Jobs In Kenya,
Overview of the Position
Our client based in Nairobi Ruaka who is in the education industry is seeking to recruit a competent candidate as a school principal. The overall responsibility of the position shall include but not be limited to leadership and management, curriculum implementation and learning management as well as administrative management.
- Effective management of academics and non-academic functions
- Tangible quality educational & academic excellence.
- Effective & relevant school policies
- Compliance with all relevant authorities
- Digitalization of academic processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or any other relevant degree
- A Master’s degree in a relevant area is an added advantage
- Training on Education Management
- Good standing with the Teacher Service Commission (TSC)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar capacity in a reputable institution of Learning
- Experience in an international school is an added advantage
- Must be computer literate with experience in e-learning techniques
- Vast knowledge of learning techniques & approaches
- To have demonstrated the ability to supervise, mentor, and provide support to staff
- Demonstrable ability to lead, coach, and mentor leaders
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their detailed CV’s and a cover letter to [email protected] not later than 9th June 2022.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.