School Bus Driver Job, Latest Driver Jobs In Kenya,
JOB TITLE: SCHOOL BUS DRIVER
Overview of the Position
Our client in the Education sector (Nairobi) is urgently seeking to recruit a competent candidate responsible for ensuring safe, secure, and comfortable transportation of the school children along the assigned route every morning and evening when school is in session and also carrying out all forms of grounds work.
- Following the planned route and schedule for departure times and stops
- Pick up children from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all children.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness
- Obey all traffic laws
- Maintain a clean and mechanically sound bus at all times
- Ensure the safety of all students
- Assist students with getting on and off the bus as needed
- Discipline children as needed to maintain a safe environment
- Perform inspections of the bus before and after each route
- Attend safety meetings as required
- Follow Emergency policy when involved in emergencies or accident
- High school certificate.
- Valid Driver’s license with minimum class ABCE and NTSA PSV license mandatory.
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Previous experience as a bus driver and experience working with children is preferred
- Working knowledge of first aid procedures and excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line School Bus Driver. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.