Real Estate- Sales Representative Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
JOB TITLE: REAL ESTATE – SALES REPRESENTATIVE (3 Posts)
Overview of the Position
Our client is a leading real estate developer based in Nairobi and is seeking to hire aggressive and result-oriented Sales representatives to professionally develop and grow the Real Estate business. The main duty will be to source potential clients and follow through with the existing clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and maintain a pipeline of potential customers.
- Make presentations to clients and take them to see the property
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and the company.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, cold calling, social media, open days, networking, etc.
- Compare competitive market prices
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, useful information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Maintain a clear database that displays all lead contacts and the status of prospects and clients, showing the conversion rate of all leads
- Identify target markets and analyze current market
- Research customers’ needs and wants as well as competition information
- Devise and implement strategic plans to meet customers’ demands
- Take charge of the sales process, from initiation to closing, preparation of offer letters, hand over to operations, and after-sale services
- Meeting and exceeding the sales targets
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly Sales reports
- Undertake duties associated with the sales function and maintaining records
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- 2-3 years experience in real estate sales
- Hardworking, goal-oriented and self–motivated
- The initiative, creative, persistent with a passion for sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, influencing and negotiating skills
- Good organization and administrative skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Driving Skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV and a cover letter only quoting the job title on the email subject (Real Estate Sales Representative) to [email protected] not later than 10th June 2022.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.