Music Teacher Job, Teaching Kenya Jobs 2022,
JOB TITLE: MUSIC TEACHER
Overview of the Position
Our client in the Education sector is seeking to recruit a competent Music Teacher. They will be responsible for teaching Music as part of the school curriculum, designing and implementing a curriculum that includes the theory and practice of general music, singing, and playing musical instruments including the piano, violin, guitar, and recorder, among others
ASSESSEMENTS AND REPORTING
- To have up-to-date knowledge of, arrange and prepare students for instrumental and school examinations as appropriate in the syllabi offered at the school (ABRSM/CBC)
- Set and administer continuous assessments or summative assessments
- Attend departmental meetings and share music program progress
- Ensure students are given performance opportunities on a termly basis as part of their curriculum. This may include individual, sectional, choir/orchestra
- Accompany School Choirs during events and concerts.
- Teach individual piano, violin, recorder lessons to students as per the school policy
- Be able to help in the following performances:
- Orchestra/Choir in assemblies, productions, and school events including music and drama festivals
- Bands (Pop/marching/Jazz, etc.)
- Teach general styles of music.
- Incorporate musical instruments and movement in lessons.
- Plan and implement a program of instruction and lesson plans, following the prescribed curriculum
- Prepare, mark, and compile formative and summative music assessments
- Degree / Certificate / Diploma in music.
- ABRSM Certification (Grade 1 and above).
- 1-year relevant teaching experience
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter to [email protected] subject of the email should be MUSIC TEACHER.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.