Mixologist Job, Latest HotelJobs In Kenya,
Saape Lounge is looking to fill in the above position, to be based in Nairobi.
The mixologist will be responsible for ensuring an outstanding experience, maintaining an exceptional standard of professionalism, conduct and service in the bar and driving sales. The mixologist must be able to meet all the needs of our guests while building true connections and relationships, compelling them to come back again.
- Ensure that the bar is stocked with glasses, garnishes, drink mixes and ice.
- Request for the order of bar supplies from the store’s officer.
- Regulate the sales of alcoholic drinks to clients who are of age. (18+years)
- Safeguarding all the stocks at the bar and following the recipes to maintain consistency and avoid wastages
- Keep the bar neat and clean.
- Ensure that the bar is adequately stocked with drinks at all times.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, which includes mixing ingredients to prepare cocktails in accordance with the standard recipes
- Meet with customers and F&B supervisors to discuss menus for special occasions such as weddings, parties, and banquets.
- Check the quantity and quality of received products.
- Demonstrate new techniques and equipment necessary to improve the bar experience at all times.
- Certificate in bartending and mixology services techniques.
- Ability to communicate in an appropriate, professional manner with customers and other employees
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow menus, recipes and instructions.
- Customer service skills and methods for developing new recipes.
- Must have the ability to stand behind bars for long periods and repeatedly lift materials.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter quoting the Job Title on the email subject to [email protected]. This is an urgent position and will remain open until it’s filled. Only qualified candidates should apply.