Marketing Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2021,
JOB TITLE: MARKETING EXECUTIVE-NAIROBI
Overview of the Position
Our client in the automotive industry is recruiting for a Marketing Executive. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing strong and innovative Marketing Strategies to support the organizations growth plan and translate the brand’s vision into a marketing plan that meets the needs of their target market.
- Review and understand our products profile and write thorough documentation for each.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Generate detailed data on market segmentation, competitor analysis on pricing and promotion initiatives to enhance customer loyalty.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Write and produce marketing & branding collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Design, develop and execute our brand and marketing strategy and campaigns through research, benchmarking, target messaging and audience identification
- Develop Brand and Marketing content plans that are consistent with the company’s communication, sales and marketing strategy.
- Write, develop, produce and plan for dissemination of marketing content
- Manage day to day social media activities on all channels.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on brand and marketing efforts.
- Suggest recommendations to adjust the brand and marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends in brand and marketing.
- Develop and monitor brand and marketing campaign budgets and prepare accurate reports on the campaigns overall performance.
- Generate business leads from marketing campaigns
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- At least 3-years relevant experience Branding and Marketing,
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Experience in the insurance industry is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of social media management and strategy development.
- Have organizational skills and time management.
- Be able to communicate well, be neat and presentable.
How to Apply
Send your CV, Cover letter clearly indicating current and expected remuneration to [email protected] with subject line being the position applied for. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.