Marketing & Business Development Executive Job, Kenyan Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
JOB TITLE: MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Overview of the Position
Our client, an emerging vibrant mid-tier group of companies, with operations in the hospitality, telecom and real-estate sectors, is seeking to recruit a driven Marketing & Business Development Executive to be based in their Nairobi offices. The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of the sales process; excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate should have strong skills in sales, negotiation and business development; this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
- Develop a marketing strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ needs
- Prepare sales proposals/contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Build and strengthen our client business presence on various online platforms
- Champion aggressive but targeted digital marketing.
- Proven 2 – 3 years working experience as a marketing & business development executive
- Proven sales & marketing track record.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related field, a degree in the same field is an added advantage.
- Experience in customer support.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in working with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce) is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Experience in Digital Marketing with more emphasis on Social Media Marketing
- Experience working in the hospitality, telecom, and/or real estate industry will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their detailed CV’s and a cover letter to [email protected] not later than 25th March, 2022.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.