Hostess Job, Current Kenyan Hotel Jobs,
JOB TITLE: HOSTESS
Overview of the Position
Our client, in the Hospitality Industry located in Syokimau, Nairobi, is seeking to recruit a hostess who will be responsible for greeting customers as they enter the restaurant and seating them at an appropriate table before they are introduced to their server.
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome, leading guests and seating them at their table
- Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
- Providing guests with menus, ensures they are seated comfortably and answering any initial questions.
- A knowledge of the menu.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they are happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Providing great customer service.
- Thanking the guests for dining at the restaurant when they leave.
Required Skills and Competencies
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in a similar role
- Diploma or Certificate in Food and Beverage Service and Sales or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Ability to provide top-notch customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and customer services skills.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Exhibits excellent organizational skills.
- Maintains professional but friendly demeanor.
- Is capable of remaining patient and polite when speaking to frustrated guests.
- Works well with a team.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Possesses stamina required to remain walking and/or standing for an entire shift.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their detail CV’s and a cover letter to [email protected] not later than 19th March, 2022.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.