Head Teacher Job, Latest Teaching Jobs In Kenya,
JOB TITTLE: HEAD TEACHER
Overview of the Position
Our client based in Laikipia County, who is in the education industry, is seeking to recruit a competent candidate as a Head Teacher. The overall responsibility of the position shall include but not limited to promotion of academic performance, leadership and management, curriculum implementation, and learning management as well as administrative management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise all teaching staff at the school
- In liaison with the management, developing the school curriculum plan and ensure compliance to the government (CBC Curriculum)
- Preparing each term events and activities like sports, parents meetings etc.
- Sustain staff performance management effective systems and incorporate teachers’ appraisals and targets for School’s achievement.
- Ensure teachers’ lesson plans are prepared and implemented
- Ensure timeliness in all lessons, school programs and activities
- Ensure each class teacher maintains academic reports for each learner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or any other relevant degree
- Training on Education Management
- Registered with Teacher Service Commission (TSC)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in running a reputable private institution of Learning
- Must be computer literate with experience in e-learning techniques
- Vast knowledge of learning techniques & approaches
- To have demonstrated ability to supervise, mentor and provide support to staff
- Demonstrable ability to lead, coach and mentor leaders
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their detail CV’s and a cover letter to [email protected] not later than 18th July 2022.