Head Of Nursing Job, Current Nursing Jobs In Kenya 2022,
JOB TITLE: HEAD OF NURSING
Overview of the Position
Our client a Hospital is looking for a Head of nursing who will be responsible for overseeing the performance and effectiveness of all nursing staff under their management and may be in charge of handing out assignments, maintaining medical records, reviewing and signing appropriate nursing procedures and practices, training and educating nurses and developing effective and cohesive nursing teams.
- Supervising the work of the nurses on their team to ensure that they have the appropriate training and direction.
- Works with doctors to prepare and follow individual care plans for each patient
- Updates the doctors regularly on progress and any changes in patients’ conditions.
- Communicating with physicians and other members of the medical team to ensure proper care is provided to patients
- Performing administrative tasks such as ordering supplies and maintaining inventory records
- Reviewing patients’ charts and updating them with new information as needed
- Providing direct patient care, such as administering medications or assisting patients with bathing or dressing
- Educating patients about their conditions and treatment plans, as well as answering their questions about their care or treatment options
- In Nursing with at least 10 years theatre nursing experience
- 5 years’ experience in leadership
- Perioperative training is an added advantage
- BLS/ACLS certification
- Valid Nursing council licence
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their detailed CV’s and a cover letter with the subject Head of Nursing to [email protected] not later than 8th June 2022.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.