Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Content Marketing Associate (Remote) Job, Latest Marketing Job Vacancies in Kenya,
Company: Bawa Connect, Nairobi, Kenya (Remote)
Full-time : Entry level
About the Job
The Content Marketing Associate will be responsible for making sure that we rapidly grow
our community by identifying fresh ideas and forward-thinking strategies that will be
used in gathering sign-ups on all social media platforms.
1. Develop creative content that will grow our community across social media platforms
and newsletter subscriptions.
2. Grow and expand company social media presence.
3. Increase engagement and brand awareness across existing platforms including
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
4. Promote community events using social media channels.
5. Create and implement social media marketing plans and editorial calendar.
6. Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and
effectiveness of marketing strategies.
7. Exchange ideas/data/feedback with other departments in order to present results
8. Scale and automate the growth processes.
9. Develop a holistic media strategy that drives the business forward efficiently and at
10. Develop social media campaigns with scope and KPIs that set each program up for
We Are Looking For Someone Who:
● Can work with Faith-based organisations
● Has a passion for creativity, social media, marketing, and engaging people
● Has access to good internet connectivity and a computer
● Has an understanding of social media metrics, the ability to interpret the results and
● take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns
● Has Graphic design and photo/video editing skills. You do not need be a Photoshop
● master (yet), but must at least know Canva or be able to create graphics or
● thumbnails in another software
● Is willing to learn and grow with the organisation
● A self-starter with a passion to grow businesses from the ground up
● Has editing and copy-writing skills
● Has good knowledge of both inbound and outbound marketing
● Is performance and result-oriented
● Is curious and creative
● Is relentless in the pursuit of growth
Full-time position – Remote working
50 hours per week, the usual working hours are from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
There will be a requirement from time to time to start work earlier or finish later as the