Company/Personal Driver Job, Kenyan Driver Jobs 2022,
JOB TITLE: COMPANY/PERSONAL DRIVER
Overview of the Position
Our client is looking for a Company/Personal Driver. The ideal candidate must be a resident of lower Kabete or its environs.
- Transport the office personnel, the directors any other persons assigned in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Coordinate director’s time-sensitive appointments.
- Run office errands.
- Perform daily pre-and post-trip company vehicle inspections
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness on a daily basis
- Drive to various locations as assigned
- Perform vehicle maintenance such as refueling, oil changing, and other minor task
- Ensure that assigned vehicle is maintained in excellent condition
- 5+ years of experience as a company/personal driver
- Possession of a clean BCE-class license for 5+ years
- O-Level education (at minimum)
- Certificate of good conduct
- Clean driving record
- Knowledge of Highway Code and regulations
- Ability to make sound decisions at all times, including in emergencies
- Discipline to comply with applicable laws and regulations
- Skill to diagnose and fix minor issues with the vehicle
- Awareness of the condition of the vehicle, road, and traffic
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter to [email protected] subject of the email should be Company/Personal Driver. Only qualified candidates should apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.